Super tough, large volume aluminium tender
The Southern Pacific Shearwater is a rugged RIB designed for bigger payloads, with large diameter tubes and voluminous aluminium hull. Pressed strakes strengthen the aluminium hull as well as deflecting the wake for a drier ride. Large diameter tubes are built extra tough. Rubstrake runs from bow to stern making the Shearwater rugged and durable and three separate air chambers in the 280, 310 and 340 provide maximum safety. A centre transom support, keel capping, deck grip and davit lifting points are standard across all 4 sizes. Fuel storage space comes standard in the three larger models. The Shearwater is the ultimate small heavy duty RIB proudly made in New Zealand.
Prices: (Boat Only)
- Shearwater RIB 260 twin chamber: $3 595.00 incl gst.
- Shearwater RIB 280 three chamber: $3 795.00 incl. gst.
- Shearwater RIB 310 three chamber: $3 995.00 incl. gst.
- Shearwater RIB 340 three chamber: $4 350.00 incl. gst.
Give our factory a call or buy online through our Safety at Sea store
- Removable floating seat
- Alloy oars
- Hand pump
- Service kit
- Protective skids
- Strong carry handles
- Transom protection plate
- Anti-slip deck grip
- Internal oar storage
- Internal auto bailing drain
- Davit lifting points
- Optional rope goes or handles